Insulation-piercing tap-off clamps LV Insulated
- Suitable for live installation without stripping of mains conductor.
- Separate installation of branch conductor from mains conductor to prevent shifting of live mains conductor during installation.
- No evasion of mains conductor as connection channel is closed with a slide.
- Reliable contact by piercing of main conductor insulation with insulation-piercing screws and cross cuttings.
- Strengthening of material and increased stability of up to 50% in contact area.
- Advantageous storage due to universal usage with large cross-sectional ranges.
- Simple installation with fully-insulated T-box wrench.