3M WEBINAR - Cold Shrink Technology
1st Apr 2022
Cold shrink technology: building a reliable electrical system for over 50 years!
Keeping your facility online and running is critical. 3M Electrical provides you with innovative electrical construction and management solutions you can rely on. We work to understand your unique challenges and provide you with recommendations to get the job done right, on time and within budget.
Do you want to know how to build a reliable and lasting electrical system? It’s possible with 3M Cold Shrink Technology. Join Selvakumar from 3M for a free, informative webinar on all the benefits that Cold Shrink can provide!
Sign up for the live webinar on 12th April at 11am AEDT (1pm NZDT) and learn:
- Basics of electrical networks
- Elements that influence reliability
- Basics of cable theory/cable accessories
- Connection as a weak point of the electrical network
- The different technologies for cable connection
- Advantages of 3M Cold Shrink Technology
- Construction elements of a 3M™ Cold Shrink Accessory
REGISTER HERE NOW!
Some of the many benefits of using 3M Cold Shrink include:
- Saving time and money
- Getting high-quality support from start to finish
- 3M Cold Shrink is built for durability in the toughest environments
- Minimises the risk of power outages
- Selvakumar graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in Canada with a degree in Electrical Engineering in 2005.
- Selvakumar joined 3M Singapore in 2007 and is currently the Application Engineering Manager in 3M’s Electrical Markets Division with responsibility for South-East Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Selvakumar is a subject matter expert in medium & high voltage underground cable accessories and overhead conductors, and has over 15 years of experience in this area.
- Selvakumar is also a member of the IEEE Power & Energy Society
3M Cold Shrink Products are available from OHUG Power Equipment, 3M's preferred distributor.
Register for the 3M Cold Shrink Webinar here!